12.20.2013

Time Flies

I cannot believe how fast this month is going!  We've been super busy, and I've been going through so much personally that I've neglected this blog.

So much has happened with me and it has opened my eyes in so many ways.  I'm incredibly fortunate to have such a loving and caring family and awesome friends.  Things are finally calming down, my life is coming back and I'm starting some new things.

I am currently unemployed.  Yesterday was my last day and it was all my doing.  I'm starting a new job on January 2nd.  I'm thrilled about the new opportunity, and it's got so much going for it.  It's closer to home, I'll have better benefits and I will be working for my old boss.  It was SO difficult leaving my job.  I'd been here for almost ten years.  It was my first real job, my only real job since I graduated college.  I have a family there.  I had a wonderful boss.  Great co-workers and it was comfortable.  BUT, I was ready for a change, and this change is a comfortable one since I'll be working for my old boss.
 
I'm learning to prioritize and life is really good.  If I don't blog again before Christmas, I wish you all the best holiday season.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

 

1 comment :

Milk House door said...

Congratulations on the new job! Have a very Blessed Christmas!