6.24.2013

Randoms

  • I paid bills today, for the first time since I had Katy.  This is not good.  A few things were late, oops.  It’s been crazy around here, so there hasn’t been time to focus, but I forced myself to do it today, because it was long overdue.
  • Today is the first day that Tim’s been back to work for a full week since Katy was born.  He had been to work for only 2 days in the last month, craziness.
  • Speaking of Daddy going back to work, Cooper went to school today also, and Andrew is back to work also, so today is a Girl’s Day only at our house.  Each Monday and Thursday will be girls days, the other days, Cooper will be home with us.  This is exciting to me!  It’s going to be such a nice summer!!
  • We had a BaByQ for Katy on Saturday, it was a good time.  We had lots of folks show up, family and a few close friends.  It was nice.
  • My little girl is a cheerleader for her Aunties Erica and Mel.  They are on a cross country bike trek, Looking Out Across America, and my girl had to have her bicycle onesie so that she could do a little cheer for E and Mel.

photo 1

  • I’ve captured a couple of pictures of Kate while she’s been wide awake.

kate & mom

kate wide awake

  • Please ignore me in this picture, first thing in the morning pictures are not my best…..
  • Here is one where baby girl is fast asleep.  She is just so darn cute, I had to give you one more picture.

sleepy katy

  • The weather has been a little nuts the last couple of days.  It’s hotter than fire until mid to late afternoon, and then it rains, storms and absolutely POURS.  Yesterday, we were about to let Cooper get into the pool with the neighbors when it started thundering – so that meant no pool time yesterday.  I’m really hoping the storms stay away so that he can get in the pool tonight.  We’ll see how that goes.

That’s about it for me today, linking up with Carissa for Misc Monday.

4 comments :

Kate said...

She is SO precious with those little pink cheeks!!

Gina Horkey said...

Adorable! Sounds like things are going much better.

Unknown said...

She is super cute!

Ooops on the bills! Mommy brain is the worst! :)

Milk House door said...

My boys are also 3.5 yrs apart. My oldest did test the waters quite a bit at first, especially when I was nursing because he knew I couldn't just get up and tend to him. It didn't last long once he figured out that I wasn't giving in to his fits.

Your kids are adorable!! Time goes so fast. Glad you are able to enjoy this time with everyone. :)