8.25.2011

Thankful Thursday


Today I’m linking up with Julia and Jamie for Thankful Thursday.  Tell us what you’re thankful for and link up!
Thankful Thursdays Button
On this Thursday, I’m thankful for:
1) These BEAutiful flowers my husband got me last weekend!  So PRETTY! photo 9
2) This precious little boy who makes every day of my life a happier place!
  photo 3
3) Husband.  Who DVRs baseball games so that he can lay with our son to watch baseball together.  He is so good to both of us and I love him so.
photo 10
4)  Tie-Dyed T-shirts.  I saw this one at the Indiana State Fair last week.  Unfortunately, I didn’t bring enough $ with me to buy it that day, but lucky for me, my dad picked it up for me when he went and so I’ve got me one of these bright, beautiful shirts!
photo 11
5) Funny, entertaining things.  Hubby and I had date night last Friday night, we say this “Chicken Limo” and in front of it was the “Hippo Bus.”  I’m thankful that there are these funny things in life that can make my take on life a little lighter.
photo 5
6)  Stephanie.  My step-daughter, friend and great sister to Cooper.  I’m so fortunate for her in my life.
DSC_0634
7)  My Madre!  I’m don’t have enough words to say how much this lady means to me.  I love you Mama!
DSC_0672
Link up and tell us what you’re thankful for today!  Happy Thursday and have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments :

Holly said...

Happy Thursday, Emily!! Yay for a tie-dyed shirt!! :)

black tag diaries said...

great list this week emily! your flowers are BEAUTIFUL! and love the tie-dyed shirt... we're thinking about doing some tie-dye tomorrow night at the craft party:)