9.22.2010

Birthdays! Birthdays! Birthdays!

September has so many birthdays for my friends & family! Seems like I cannot keep up with them there are so many. The month of birthdays starts on the 1st and goes straight through to the 30th! Here is the list.


· 1st – Roland (nephew-in-law)
· 5th – Bobbie (friend)
· 15th – Kieran (my step-grandma)
· 18th – Stephanie (step-daughter)
· 18th – Shannon (good friend)
· 21st – Jason (cousin)
· 23rd – Brenda (aunt)
· 26th – Larissa (niece)
· 26th – Shawn (my mom’s husband)
· 27th – Perry (uncle)
· 28th – Sherry (cousin)
· 30th – Lisa (sister-in-law)

I think that is more birthdays’s than I can handle for one month! I cannot think of another month in the year that has so many at least for me!

Speaking of birthdays….. Cooper’s birthday is Oct 3, his party is this coming Saturday and we’re in party planning mode J My little boy will be 1, I cannot believe it!!!

No comments :